My favorite photo from this is the William’s Sonoma Chocolate Bundt Cake box with a post-it note from Dad that simply reads, “URGENT.” LOL Basically, I went a little too long between the day that I purchased the cake to actually making it.
When something is urgent, Dad leaves a note.
Chaser and I both love Williams Sonoma and now Dad is a big fan too. At least once-a-month, Chaser and I make a visit to the mall. Our tradition is,
- Walk through the entrance next to Pottery Barn Kids.
- Go directly to the Lego Store.
- Dig in mom’s wallet for change and buy some Mike-and-Ikes next door. (Leave some change in the turning thingy for someone else.)
- Head straight to Williams Sonoma.
- Have lunch at Red Robin.
- Walk back out of the mall through the Pottery Barn Kids store.
It’s very important to Chase and I that we stick to this tradition. LOL We make jokes out of it actually. Sometimes we’ll slip in an extra store here and there, but that’s pretty much it!